CUCCIO will be a leader in advancing the innovative and effective use of information and communications technology in higher education in Canada.
Through CUCCIO, members will:
- Advance best practices, share information, explore new ideas and celebrate accomplishments.
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve shared objectives.
- Have a strong and collective voice for the strategic role and contribution of IT within their institution and to the broader higher education community.
- We are member-funded, guided by the goals and objectives of the membership.
- We are committed to collaboration among our members, and with our partners and stakeholders.
- We believe in the values of efficiency, effectiveness, accountability and transparency.
- All members have an equal voice as well as a responsibility to the collective.